You have the right to request the following:
- Access to the personal date we hold about you, free of charge in most circumstances
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- That we stop using your personal data for marketing purposes
- That we stop any sending consent-based processing after you’ve withdrawn your consent.
- To remove your data fully from our system once you either withdraw your consent, object or there are no legitimate interests in holding your data.
- The right to have a team member review a decision based on an automatic process i.e. where no human has reviewed the outcome and criteria set to make the decision
- Your right to withdraw consent at any time
Legitimate interests – in cases where we- are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask to us to remove your data due to reasons connected to your individual circumstances. We must do so unless we believe we have an overriding reason to continue using your data.
Direct Marketing – you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data to send any direct marketing activity through either all or selected channels. We must always comply with this request.